Life coaching is an approach that takes a look at your thoughts because your thoughts create your circumstances. Through activities, questioning our thoughts and creating a new thought process we are able to begin moving in a new, positive direction. We see that there is always an option-- it's looking at our circumstances in a different light that allows us to see what other options are there.
How I help:
Narrowing in on what is bothering you--what keeps you awake at night.
Finding the thoughts that are hindering a different action or circumstance--where you feel stuck or trapped.
Taking a look at youir true self, your heart and what is important to you.
Taking the steps to start finding what it is you truly want for yourself- through fun activities and deep practices.
Helping you to start living the life you want to live--loving and taking care of yourself. This, in turn, allows you to love and take care of your family from a different perspective--with compassion, interest and excitement.
My ideal client is:
- Tired of being tired--feeling as though your life is running you.
- Someone who wants more out of your life- wanting joy, smiles and laughter.
- Ready to find out what is that lights you up inside.
- Ready to start taking care of yourself.
- Tired of excuses--about why you put yourself and what is important to you on the backburner.
- Not offended by saucy language.
- Looking forward to having someone (ME) there for accountability.
- Excited about the new path you're ready to walk.
How it Works:
Over the telephone or in-person. There is no more benefit for either, except it's nice for me to get out of the office.
When we meet (either on the phone or in-person) I'll meet you where you are at the time. No agenda. Just asking what's happening and moving from there. Our discussions are completely private and confidential. I do no share client names or information.